How it works
easyfundraising.org.uk helps charities, schools, sports clubs, community groups, and other good causes to raise money when their supporters shop online. So far we've raised over £3 million for causes throughout the UK.
It works in a similar way to nectar, but instead of earning points when you shop, you raise a donation for your cause instead. It's as simple as that!
You can shop with over 2,000 well known stores and each will donate up to 15% of what you spend. For example,fake watches uk replica watches John Lewis will donate 2.5%, Amazon 2.5%, The Body Shop 10%, some insurance retailers will even donate up to £30 simply for taking out a policy with them!
It doesn't cost you a penny more
The great thing is it won't cost you any more, plus we've got lots of voucher codes and special discounts so you can actually save money while you help your good cause. There is no cost for the good cause either – our service is totally free.
How to generate donations
It's very simple - once you've registered with us, when you shop with one of our retailers, our system makes a note of your purchase, collects the donation from the retailer and passes it to your chosen good cause. That's it! No hassle for you, we do all the hard work while you shop as your normally would.
It's really easy to get started (we don't call it easyfundraising for nothing!)
If you would like to support a cause:
breitling watches uk cheap breitling watches
- Click on ‘Find a cause’ and select the cause you wish to support.
- Fill out the quick form to register your details.
- Find the retailer you want to shop with.
- Click to visit the retailer, then shop as you normally would.
- Your donation will be show in your easyfundraising account within 30 days.
If you would like to register a cause:
- Fill out the cause registration form including contact details and where we can send the money you raise!
- We'll need to do a few important checks at our end to make sure your cause is genuine (sorry but we have to ask!).
- As soon as we're happy you can start raising funds through your own shopping plus we’ll give you all the tools you need to let your potential supporters know about us.
- We send cheques out each quarter so once you've raised £15 or more, we'll send your first cheque! If you don't quite raise £15, it's rolled over to the next month. You can also choose to be paid via JustGiving, if you have an account with them.